[hpsdr] 2 hpsdr questions

Rob Frohne rob.frohne at wallawalla.edu
Sun Apr 19 11:13:06 PDT 2009

Hi Dave,

Can you point me to discussions on the experiments that didn't work
out?  The only one I'm aware of did work out well (on 160 meters using
four softrocks and a Delta 1010 audio card).  I'm interested in trying
some experiments of my own someday, and the more I can stand on the
shoulders of giants, the better! :-)

73,

Rob, KL7NA

--