[hpsdr] Thor

Jeroen Bastemeijer j.bastemeijer at tudelft.nl
Wed Apr 22 05:05:33 PDT 2009

Hi Frank,

Thank you for the Excel-sheet. According to this sheet, almost 100W
would be feasible with a 48V power supply. A slightly higher voltage
would allow a real 100W power output without using a transformer. When
using another amplifier topology 100W could be easily achieved (e.g.
using MRF### transistors).

Thank you for your input! This certainly helps in making
design-decissions for Demeter.

73 Jeroen PE1RGE