[hpsdr] LPU kit

Rick Hambly (W2GPS) w2gps at cnssys.com
Thu Aug 13 06:59:28 PDT 2009

Chris,

Did TAPR ever send you the missing long pins for the PowerPole connectors on
the LPU? I now have extras and I would be glad to send you a pair in the
mail.

Rick

W2GPS

Chris Smith chris at vspl.co.uk
<mailto:hpsdr%40lists.openhpsdr.org?Subject=Re%3A%20%5Bhpsdr%5D%20LPU%20kit&
In-Reply-To=%3C20090714075545.300FC48008%40diego.dreamhost.com%3E>
Tue Jul 14 00:55:42 PDT 2009