[hpsdr] Mercury grumbling

hb9ajp hb9ajp at besonet.ch
Sat Aug 15 13:13:38 PDT 2009

Hi Bill

I am not quite sure when it stopped to operate, I guess when I
upgraded the Mercury FPGA to 25 or 26, in May or June. I then also had
the dropouts so I waited until it could be resolved. The computer is
an Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.20GHz, 3.21 GHz, 1.00 GB RAM; I use it also
for my FLEX5000 flawlessly. Normally I use a sampling rate of 192k but
I have also tried 96k and 48k, the symptoms stay the same. It sounds
also wrong in CW and with single tones: deep and distorted.

Thank you and 73, Chris