[hpsdr] multiple receivers

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sun Aug 2 05:41:04 PDT 2009

Radio astronomy, of course!  One example is polarity (vertical and
horizontal) diversity using one dish antenna for increased system
sensitivity.  Another example is cross band frequency diversity using
two feedhorns on a single dish antenna for frequency dispersion
measurements.   These are only two.  There are others.

Joe K5SO