[hpsdr] ghpsdr - questions

John Melton John.Melton at Sun.COM
Mon Aug 3 09:35:33 PDT 2009

Hi Michael,

The code that I have been working on for HPSDR is ghpsdr, which is
written in C and GTK+  rather than the Java code.

You can get ghpsdr from:

svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/N6LYT/ghpsdr

There is a built, ready to run 32 bit version in the bin directory.  If
you are running 64 bit you will have to build it.

This code does not use Jack, but the applications that load the HPSDR
firmware were built and linked with jack so you will need to install the
jack libraries even though they are not used.

The current version does not include transmit - it is almost there.

See my blog at http://javaguifordttsp.blogspot.com/

If you need some help let me know.  It should just run straight out of
the bin directory.

Not much in the way of documentation yet!

regards,

John g0oprx/n6lyt