[hpsdr] multiple receivers - is it really necessary

Rick Hambly (W2GPS) w2gps at cnssys.com
Mon Aug 3 10:56:32 PDT 2009

Bob,

"The term "Neo-Luddite" is derived from Luddite, a political/historical term
relating to a political movement by that name, that took place in England
during the Industrial Revolution. The term "neo-Luddite" is often deployed
by advocates of technology to describe persons or organizations that resist
technological advances."

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Luddism.

Rick
W2GPS