[hpsdr] multiple receivers - is it really necessary

mike at hrselectronics.com mike at hrselectronics.com
Mon Aug 3 11:36:39 PDT 2009

Sounds like some clarification is in order here. My comment was to pass
along some tongue in cheek ribbing I received from another ham, but it
seems that it was taken literally. That was not the intent.

No one on this forum 'harbors neoluddite tendencies' in anything I have read.

I will be much more careful with any future posts.

Mike
wo1u