[hpsdr] KISS Konsole Beta V1.0.5 released

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Mon Aug 10 12:42:39 PDT 2009

Hello Phil.

Just back from my 2.nd trip to Eastern Finnmark having been extremely
lucky with the weather. Temperatures up to 28 deg.C and no rain. This is
very seldom so far north of the Arctic Circle and it has lasted for 3
weeks now.

I loaded  KK Beta V.1.0.5 and it works fine but I have 2 problems: When
checking the Open Collector band control, I have to mark J6 RX pin 2 to
activate the 160m band, pin 3 for 80m and so on for the rest of the bands.
On PowerSDR I check pin 1 for 160m, pin 2 for 80m aso. I have not tested
the J6 TX pins.

2nd problem: I pressed TUNE and the transmitted signal is varying in
frequency, +/- 100 Hz.

The rest of the functions I have tested seems to work ..

73, Kjell