[hpsdr] PTT Shortcut keyboard sequence request

K1rqg at aol.com K1rqg at aol.com
Mon Aug 24 10:28:40 PDT 2009

Ron

I use the Griffin Powermate to initiate a manual PTT and it still works
fine with the latest
code. Use the "keyboard map" for SDR-1000 and most of the functions work
fine. There
are a lot of keyboard functions not listed on the keyboard tab, but are
available. I will send
you the keyboard map table in a separate email, as I do not think I can
send attachments
via reflector.

73 de Joe
K1RQG

In a message dated 8/23/2009 12:02:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,