[hpsdr] Mac initozy - ghpsdr question

John Melton John.Melton at Sun.COM
Sat Aug 29 03:11:49 PDT 2009

Hi Roger,

there are a lot of problems with libusb1.0 running on the Mac.  I am
looking at a Mac specific USB interface that uses the Mac I/O Kit to
resolve this, but have not got it far enough to release yet.

Also, the current version I am running is reliant on the next version of
the FPGA code which is not generally released yet.

I will try to check the ititozy problem you are seeing as I thought that
was working OK.

-- John  g0orx/n6lyt