[hpsdr] Pandora mount hole question

John Ackermann jra at febo.com
Sun Aug 30 09:08:26 PDT 2009

Hi Todd --

I'm a tiny bit confused from your description just what you're talking
about, but I have a guess.

There are two PEM nuts in the bottom of the case, about 2/3 of the way
from the front (the side with all the slots and other cutouts).  Those
are for Alex's mounting bracket.

The third hole you're referring to, I think, is in the bottom near the
right front corner, and that's for one of the four feet.  The nuts for
the feet are 6-32, while all the other hardware is 4-40.

Did I guess correctly?

73,
John
----