[hpsdr] Pandora mount hole question

Todd Mondragon todd.kv1m at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 08:44:15 PDT 2009

Hi all,

First, I'd like to thank all who work on this project and particularly TAPR
for handling production and distribution of not only all those boards but
that substantial bit of cabinet known as Pandora (I hope your wife's dining
room has cleared out a bit since last month)!

I just received the cabinet and all components are there and in great shape
(fine looking cabinet I might add) but there is something I am curious
about, the three pre drilled and nut inserted mounting points over the vent
in the corner behind the space for Alex.

Any particular reason to place a pre-prep'd mount point right there over a
vent? I am asking so that I don't blindly make that spot unusable by
installing some internal bit's and bob's when it is intended for something I
might actually want to install at a later date.

73,

Todd M0GLO