[hpsdr] New problem

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Mon Aug 31 21:02:33 PDT 2009

Hi Steve,

One thing to try -- can you recreate the db -- rename your
existing  PowerSDR.mdb file.  After you rename it the system will
create a new one and you'll have to re setup and calibrate things.

If that does not do it, time to look at the recent software
changes.   If you roll back on the software level does the problem go
away?  You can have multiple versions of PowerSDR on the machine,
just keep them in separate directories.   I'd try rolling back to SVN
3312 to see if it's recent  software changes that's the issue, or
something else.

BTW  what versions of firmware are reported for the FX2, Oxy, Mercury
and Penny in your setup?

Regards,

Bill  (kd5tfd)