[hpsdr] Dear John letter No2.

Jeff Cook jeffrie at talktalk.net
Wed Dec 2 07:11:13 PST 2009

Dear John letter No2.

Dear John,

A knock at the door, Pennywhistle and Excalibur have arrived, now I
don't know how you did it, but you may recall that I was fretting about
paying an additional 2 1/2% VAT if delivery wasn't until the New Year.
Well, not only have you got it here in good time to avoid that, but I
wasn't charged any VAT at all, and hence no collection fee from the Post
Office either.  I'm giving you all the credit for this and am not for
one minute thinking that the Post Office made a mistake.

Another knock at the door, I thought it was the postman back for VAT,
but it isn't.  However, I now have 30,000 American troopers on my
doorstep, what shall I do with them?

Jeff Cook, G0AFQ.

End of dear John letter No2.