[hpsdr] KISS Konsole and Win 7

James Brown Jim at SETI.Net
Fri Dec 11 17:16:07 PST 2009

I am looking at the problem of KISS under Win 7 (and Vista) not finding Ozy.

The problem is  inside the DLL HPSDR_USB_V1.1 In the function
InitFindAndOpenDevice

It seems to be centered around the call:

     libUSB_Interface.usb_bus bus = libUSB_Interface.usb_get_busses();

The way I read this is: Run the function usb_get_busses defined in the
libUSB_interface and return "bus".
bus is of type libUSB_Interface.usb_bus.  Do I have that right?

This is where it blows up but with my limited knowledge of C# I don't know
where to go from there.
I have implemented this same process in Delphi and it works fine.

Any suggestions?
Regards....... Jim

W6KYP
www.SETI.Net