[hpsdr] KISS Konsole and Win 7

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Fri Dec 11 20:44:04 PST 2009

No suggestions other than this is the same thing I found when I
looked into it a while back.  Only think I can think of if is to try
turning on whatever XP compatibility mode options Win7 has for KISS
and see if that does it.  Other thought is to debug into the libusb
call and see what's going wrong .. maybe take a look at it under
windbg?   One other thought is to look into  C#'s Interop layer and
see if we're missing some sort of setup or option on this call into libusb.

Regards,

Bill