[hpsdr] Mercury Preamp off anomally

ENDO rfcgf600 at ybb.ne.jp
Sat Dec 12 16:10:06 PST 2009

Hi All,

I enjoy HPSDR Mercury and Penelope.
Yesterday I powered off Mercury when PowerSDR was still running.
Restarting Mercury with Preamp off, no signal I can hear, however Preamp on
it works.

Afterwards I re-programmed Mercury firmware and re-installed PowerSDR.
The situation doesn't change. I watched the schematic where there is a relay
K1 which insert the ATT.

Preamp On means no ATT, Off means insert the ATT.

I found K1 relay works, but the contact may be damaged. It is hard to
understand.

Is there someone to expereince this kind of problem?

Regards,

Tokio
JA1CCA