[hpsdr] PowerSDR "Deep Impact"?

Chris Curtis blutokyo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 06:27:25 PST 2009

Since I don't have hardware yet, I've been digging into the software side,
primarily in the PennyMerge branch of PowerSDR...

I'm curious, though, about the mythical "Deep Impact" redesign that seems to
be floating around out there... is it actively being developed, or is it an
internal project that hasn't been exposed yet, or is it still just some
presentations and ideas?

I'm a software engineer (with a serious hardware bent) so I'm curious where
I should be focusing my energies... e.g. if PSDR is a long-term dead end,
etc. that would change my approach.

Thanks!

Chris / KB3MOR