[hpsdr] 64 bit winusb driver install problem solved!

ghbyrkit at chartermi.net ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Tue Dec 22 19:52:47 PST 2009

Thanks to some help from Microsoft (i've got a high-class MSDN license for work), some dialog with Phil Covington N8VB, dialog with Alberto I2PHD, and some testing by Hermann DL3HVH and Phil N8VB confirm that the problem has been solved.  There is a new inf file that fixes this.  I will upload tomorrow to my kiss branch the new driver set and inf file.  Alberto will also amend his set that's included in WinRad so that it will work on 64 bit Windows versions.

Then testing can commence in earnest on my kiss console branch using WinUSB.

Vy 73,
Merry Christmas,
George Byrkit K9TRV