[hpsdr] Proposal for a new Software project.

John Melton John.Melton at Sun.COM
Wed Dec 2 02:11:48 PST 2009

Hi Jonathan,

but it is not a standard ;-)

A quick question ... using UDP how are you handling a client failing that has not stopped the I/Q data stream?  For this reason I am using TCP for the command interface and UDP for the data stream.

I don't see any support for multiple receivers other than having a separate server for each one.

-- John g0orx/n6lyt