[hpsdr] protocol example

John Melton John.Melton at Sun.COM
Fri Dec 4 01:01:45 PST 2009

One of my concerns is that the actual spec will cost $100 plus another
$25 for the  Link Layer Protocol fromo VITA.  Does anyone have a copy of
these? What are the restrictions on distribution?  I am sure we would
not be allowed to put a copy on the web site for anyone to get access to.

 From the papers I have read it would seem this protocol is for receive
only.  I may be wrong but not having paid out the $125 I have not seen
the full specification.

Regards,

John g0orx/n6lyy