[hpsdr] Proposal for a new Software project.

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 13:17:12 PST 2009

Georg --

 As per your request,  I have started a list of the directories on the
SVN on a Wiki SVN page.  I hope to add to this but it is a start.

http://openhpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=SVN

If any of the directory owner's wish to correct the content descriptions
please email me or edit the wiki directly.

  Dave, KV0S