[hpsdr] Update on Multi Mercury Card Support

John Melton John.Melton at Sun.COM
Thu Dec 10 08:23:47 PST 2009

I have been working with Kirk on getting both multiple receivers in a
single Mercury card and Multiple Mercury cards working and there is some
progress but it is not ready for release yet.

I am not sure of what development work is going on for Windows as I have
been only working with my ghpsdr code on Linux.

-- John g0orx/n6lyt