[hpsdr] Signed driver error?

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Sun Dec 13 07:41:34 PST 2009

Over on the FlexEdge list Paul Shafer posted info on a signed version
of the libsusb drivers (Flex's PowerSDR uses this to talk to their
USB adapter for the SDR 1000)   I'd think the libusb part of this
should work with HPSDR PowerSDR and Ozy ... have not tried it (don't
hav a 64 bit system here).

For info see:

http://mail.flex-radio.biz/pipermail/flexedge_flex-radio.biz/2009-November/001529.html
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/pipermail/flexedge_flex-radio.biz/2009-December/001535.html