[hpsdr] Double digest erratta.

Steve, G4GXL steve at g4gxl.com
Mon Dec 14 17:31:25 PST 2009

Bruce

You appear to have only one account and it is set to digest - no
change has been made in a long time.
Let me know if you have a second account.

As far as I know, there has been no change on the server.

Send me a direct email and I'll arrange to delete your acount and then
restart it (that'll be tomorrow now - it's 01:30 and I'm off to bed)

If anyone else has the same problem please email me direct. Ta !

73
Steve, G4GXL
--
QRP ARCI Webmaster - www.qrparci.org
MyAPRS Map - www.g4gxl.com/aprs

http://www.ServaLink.net - monitoring your website 24/7
Email or phone notification of faults, hacks and outages within 60
seconds. Take our 14 day FREE TRIAL !