[hpsdr] repository move needed

Chris Smith chris at vspl.co.uk
Tue Dec 15 14:18:07 PST 2009

Bob

First of all how many HPSDR "customers" are there? How many kits have TAPR sold? I have a feeling this is in the order of 500. Why would all these customers (and I haven't done an SVR update for many a day) want to update suddenly? Could it be that some other group has found a use for the code? Seems unlikely to me that it's just the HPSDR community.

Chris
G4NUX