[hpsdr] repository move needed

Doug Bade kd8b at thebades.net
Wed Dec 16 06:10:31 PST 2009

Well then...

         I guess I will ask the question as it seems we have 2
options... Is the owner of the pipeline looking for contributions to
make the pipeline bigger and continue to host the repository in question??

Or is a new home needed???
  I think there have been offers extended to help in the latter...
but no specific public replies to the offers???

Several/many of us have access to hosted server space, in my case my
offer from our hosting source would potentially allow for a mirror if
not more depending on overall volume....

So..... can we get an idea of what it is we are supposed to be
helping fix or decide ???

If it is determined that legitimate downloader's are causing this...
then it is not going to go away, but only get worse....

Doug