[hpsdr] SVN HpSDR Size on Disk 2.42 GB (2,608,271,360 bytes)

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Thu Dec 17 14:24:49 PST 2009

We can certainly clean things up a bit... however, I wonder if most
folks are actually downloading the whole tree?  Given that we're
having problems I guess many folks are.  I wonder why - I know I do
not keep a full copy of the tree locally on my machine - I export the
bits I need and checkout bits I'm actively working with.     I use
Subclipse for my SVN interactions, so I can't provide cook books
on  Tortoise, but I'd assume there's a way to browse the remove
repository and the capability to only checkout the subfolders needed?

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)