[hpsdr] SVN HpSDR Size on Disk 2.42 GB (2,608,271,360 bytes)

Chris Day scotstramp at msn.com
Thu Dec 17 14:44:38 PST 2009

To make it easier to use the Tortoise Repo-Browser, try the following:

1) Right-click on any folder.
2) Expand the TortoiseSVN fly-out menu.
3) Click on the Context Menu icon.
4) Put a checkmark in the Repo-Browser box. (Optional - checkmark in Export box.)
5) Click OK.

Then, use the Repo-Browser option when selecting a portion of the repository to work with.

Chris Day
AE6VK

P.S. - Sorry for the duplicates, Bill