[hpsdr] Fixed: Bugs in KISS WinUSB code

Hermann hvh.net at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 12:35:47 PST 2009

Dear All,

thanks to George K9TRV, who provided me with a new version of HPSDR.inf in
order to install WinUSB on Win7 64 bit, I was able to launch and start the
KISS console! As far as I can see there is no problem with FFTW 3.2.2. And I
did not see any errors, just a minor little issue relating to the frequency
display: the last three digits of the frequency are displayed wrong (I
attach a link to a picture here for clarity:
http://img10.abload.de/img/kiss_on_win7_64bit_asdec.jpg). This issue I saw
also with the older KISS versions.

Next step is to compile and build George's KISS version on my 64 bit OS.
Since I only have Atlas/Mercury-EU/Ozy-Mini  by now, I cannot report on
issues relating Penelope etc.

vy 73,
Hermann DL3HVH