[hpsdr] Mercury v 2.5

Jeff Cook jeffrie at talktalk.net
Mon Feb 2 03:56:38 PST 2009

Hello all,

I've noticed since the implementation of Mercury v 2.5 that the software
power meter is now reading at a lower level, am I right in assuming that
this is now a true reading?  I still have no trouble in getting 500 mW
output but the overshoot is now much less.

I've downloaded the latest PennyMerge update, PowerSDR now shows itself
dated 01/02/09 but having the luminosity of a Toc-H lamp I'm unable to
spot the differences, will some kind soul enlighten me please.

Thank you,

Jeff Cook  G0AFQ.