[hpsdr] Mercury v 2.5

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Mon Feb 2 04:48:48 PST 2009

Hi Jeff,

Have not yet integrated the power output from Penny into PowerSDR so the
power output display is just relative. I have some test code working but
needs a little more work to complete. We will also need to do an update to
the FPGA code for Penny - also in the works.

Not much difference on the surface to the latest PowerSDR, apart from
displaying the S/N of the software in use in the FPGAs, but lots under the
hood I suspect!

73's Phil....VK6APH