[hpsdr] Newbie Problems

Steven Doyle steve_doyle at o2.co.uk
Tue Feb 3 04:44:54 PST 2009

Hi Guys,

Well I have just build ATLAS and installed Mecury and OZY, everything seems to power up ok and the LEDs on Mecury correspond to what is in the documentation. On OZY the following LEDs are lit D5,D6,D7,D8, D9 flashing and D12 which I think is the +5V.

I downloaded the latest software from svn revision 2648. Initozy reports that the LoadFPGA succeeded but write to I2C failed, I believe this is normal when no Janus is present.

Starting PowerSDR I am able to run thru the wizard and make the HPDSR changes in the setup ok, but when I attempt to Start the program crashes. I haven't attempted to debug yet.

Does anyone have any ideas ? I am running on XP and once I get it running I will sort out the vista issues, but I just want to get a working version before I start to tinker.

thanks

Steve Doyle
G1YLB