[hpsdr] Alex - Do I need it

Gordon & Lois Duff glduff at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 10 14:59:47 PST 2009

I recently saw a post on another site from Phil Covington, I believe.  He
described the benefits of having front end filtering for his QS1R and this
gave some insight into my need.

It would be helpful to me, and probably others, to see a similar discourse
on the benefits with Mercury and Penny.  Also, is one needed for Penny and
another for Mercury?  If so, this becomes a pretty significant part of the
overall HPSDR package.

Gordon, KA2NLM

Checked by AVG.
5:40 PM