[hpsdr] Mercury 2.6

Jeff Cook jeffrie at talktalk.net
Mon Feb 16 12:22:05 PST 2009

These are my observations regarding Mercury 2.6

                                              _Primary_

Sample Rate             Buffer Size                    Result

192,000
2048                                       Popping

192,000
1024                                       Good

192,000
512                                         Good

192,000
256                                         Break up

                                                _VAC_

192,000
2048                                       Gross Distortion

192,000
1024                                       Popping

192,000
512                                         popping

192,000
256                                         Gross Breakup

96,000
Any                                        Good

In my view HPSDR is the best thing to happen in ham radio for years.
It, together with the software offers a degree of control that I've
never experienced in a radio before.

 Jeff Cook G0AFQ.