[hpsdr] Behrouz book - useful resource, thanks!

Mark Amos mark at amos-family.com
Sun Feb 22 13:46:44 PST 2009

Bob,

Thanks - I bought the PDF version of Behrouz' book yesterday and have been
browsing it this afternoon.  This will be a useful resource.

I'm not a MATLAB user (can't afford it just to play), but I have been
playing with Octave and I hope I can get some of the examples working there.

A while back, someone (maybe on this list?) mentioning a signal processing
book that included the student version of MATLAB - do you (or anyone) recall
what that was?

Thanks for the recommendation!

Mark
W8XR