[hpsdr] Penelope - Batch 2009

Gerd Loch g.loch at nt-electronics.de
Wed Feb 25 06:00:19 PST 2009

I think it's time to give some information on the current status:

Most parts are now on stock here.
However the VCXO 122.88 MHz from Crystek is scheduled for week 13. I expect
to start shipping in week 15.
I will send all of you who ordered Penelope a proforma invoice by mid of
march and ask you to send me the  money either through PayPal or
banktransfer. The total amount will be 185,00 EUR + 15,00 EUR for shipment
to overseas + 7,60 EUR for PayPal charges. European customers without VAT ID
will be charged with 19% VAT on all.
185,00 EUR is calculated with a very small margin and is only valid for
customers who pay in advance.

I will produce some more boards for those who order later. The price for not
prepaid boards will be about 15% higher.

Gerd, DJ8AY