[hpsdr] Penelope - Batch 2009

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Fri Feb 27 16:35:56 PST 2009

Hi Gerd,

One thing you may want to consider is selling  Penelope without the
122.88MHz VCXO. If the user has a Mercury board then you can run a short
twisted pair between the two boards and use LVDS  to provide the clock -
this is fully supported in PowerSDR.  It also means that the 10MHz TCXO is
not required on Penny.

That would make  Penelope cheaper and reduce the wait.

73's Phil...VK6APH