[hpsdr] Atom Mobile Power Supply

Keith n3ick at cox.net
Wed Feb 4 17:42:40 PST 2009

Hi Tim,
  I'm running the D945GCLF2 Atom 330 with a Pico-PSU-150 and it has been
running fine the case I put it in has a 200 watt AC power supply also will
see which one fails first. There are some partially built ones Shuttle,
Tranquil etc. that are set up with 12vdc only ops that I have seen running
that work well also the power supply on them is similar to a laptop psu just
12vdc output.
73's de Keith N3ICK