[hpsdr] Failed to program Mercury

Bob Cowdery bob at bobcowdery.plus.com
Thu Feb 5 00:03:25 PST 2009

Bill
As per the instructions Mercury is in 6 and Ozy in 5. I checked the PSU
voltages and they are all fine. I'm going to have to build an XP machine
to see if this emulated USB2 is the root of all evil although I would
have though the critical timing would be between Ozy and Mercury for
programming.

Regards
Bob