[hpsdr] Atlas slot positions

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Thu Feb 5 06:45:48 PST 2009

Hi Murray:

Good thoughts and ideas.  I have run some experiments with adding bus
terminations on extra
cards at the end of the bus.  It helps a little bit, but does not solve
the root problem, which is
not reflections on the bus.

Phil and Kirk and others are working hard to fix this position
sensitivity issue.

--- Graham / KE9H

==