[hpsdr] Audio problems with 4 Feb PowerSDR and latest Ozy

george byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Fri Feb 6 07:59:31 PST 2009

Dear Nestra,
It wasn't the 2.5 firmware.  I had the 2.5 firmware downloaded and running
successfully with older PowerSDR.

I think that it was the new Ozy files or OzyJanus DLL or somesuch that
caused it, unless there is some cause in PowerSDR other than the new thread.

(I have to get used to hitting 'reply-all' to reply to messages from this
list.  Otherwise, it's only a direct reply to the message originator and NOT
to the list!  I don't tend to use 'reply-all' unless necessary.  In this
manner, this list operates differently from most other lists I belong to.)

73,
George K9TRV