[hpsdr] PennyWhistle - Call for Comments

Steven Doyle steve_doyle at o2.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 15:52:52 PST 2009

Hi,

1) I'd prefer BNC like the other boards,but I I don't really mind eiter way.
2) power at HF vs 6 meters?  Keep it simple I say.
3) I'm quite willing to assemble, though I would like the PCB and kit of
parts rather than trying to source them myself.
4) winding to (optionally) reduce gain and increase linearity: Most
definitely

Can't wait

Steve G1YLB