[hpsdr] PennyWhistle - Call for Comments

Walter Holmes walterh at k5wh.net
Fri Feb 6 17:58:38 PST 2009

1. BNC connectors sounds the best to me. Already have the tools to create
jumpers for that. BNC connectors are cheap and much easier to come by.
2. Keep it simple sounds great. Or provide the difference for those that
wish to have it the other way.
3. I personally prefer the Atlas approach. The bare board, and the component
kit separately, everyone wins.

Thanks,
Walter/K5WH ...