[hpsdr] PennyWhistle - Call for Comments

John Nordlund jnordlund at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 6 18:02:56 PST 2009

I would vote for the kit form.  I have no problem with SMT assembly.

Keep it simple if the software can adjust for gain v frequency.

Penelope outputs with a BNC.  Makes sense to keep it the same.

YES I will buy it!   At least twice.

Regards..

AD5FU

As soon as I get home I'm going to make myself one of those tin foil
hats.  I think it should have a tall spike on top so it can be resonant
on the 70 centimeter amateur radio band.  When I see the aliens coming
over the hill for me I am not going to run away.  I plan to chuck a few
rocks at them before I run.