[hpsdr] Vista

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Sat Feb 7 17:37:19 PST 2009

Vista (SP1) works fine for me.   What level of PowerSDR are you
using  (date from the titlebar is what I'm looking for here).

One thing to try - get the official Flex Radio installer for PowerSDR
and install it.  This will cause their prereq checker to run.

Another question - you did not import a .mdb/database file on this
copy of PowerSDR.

Does the "A problem caused ..." box have any additional details?

Regards,

Bill