[hpsdr] Vista

Steven Doyle steve_doyle at o2.co.uk
Sun Feb 8 02:33:41 PST 2009

Hi Bill,

With some help from Joe (K5SO) I got ths working. It was necessary for me to
uninstall .NET 3.5 and install .Net 1.1 SP1. After that everything works
great.

So I am using Vista 32bit SP1 and .NET1.1 SP1.
PowerSDR version is 6th Feb 2009.

As for the original error that was system IO Exception.

thanks

Steve
G1 YLB