[hpsdr] Alex alternative

Eduardo Jacob edu at kender.es
Tue Feb 10 20:28:14 PST 2009

Hello

I wonder if somebody has thought about using HEROS SCR Preselector.
Although it's more expensive unit it has the advantage of being an
enclosed standalone unit that can be used with other radios and it
can be controlled by a PC (which is needed anyway)

Eduardo/EA2BAJ

PD: Brichure is in
http://www.herostechnology.co.uk/pdf/SCR_Preselector_Brochure_v12.0b.pdf?file=preselectorbrochure