[hpsdr] the world beyond 61.44 MHz

Keith n3ick at cox.net
Wed Feb 11 20:13:17 PST 2009

Yes it works as described in the manual, I wired up a good well shielded
relay some protection diodes and used a control output to fto cut the
filter in and out, but there are a lot more spurious signals and
receiving a 144 mhz signal on 24 mhz indicated in PowerSDR takes some
playing with, I have copied APRS packet on 144.390 with it.